Connecting You to Your Medical Records
West County Dermatology is committed to your health. As part of this commitment, we want you to have 24/7 access to your confidential health information in our secure patient portal. This portal access is secure and meets all compliance requirements outlined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996. As of January 25, 2017 our patient portal has changed. You’ll need to create a new account the first time you enter, even if you previously had one in our old portal. The new secure patient portal will provide you with access to the following information:
- myInfo – update your demographics
- myVisits – enter your medical history in forms or access a clinical summary from a previous visit
- myMessages – send a secure message to the office
- myAccount – link other family member accounts together or link with another medical office
New Users: When registering, you will need your email address (the one you provided to the office when making your appointment), First Name, Last Name (same as name on insurance card) and Date of Birth. Follow these instructions to create your account:
- Click the link below to go to the portal page.
- Under “Don’t have an account” select, “Create One Here.”
- Follow the steps to create a login. Use the email address we have on record for you at the office. If you are unsure which email address you gave, please contact us and we will provide this information to you.
- Look for confirmation email and an email with your “Safe Health Code.”
- Enter your “Safe Health Code” into the system along with the Practice ID – ACHZPU.
- Your set up account is now complete.
Once your account is created, we recommend you update your “General Demographics” and review your “Insurance Information,” which are found under the myInfo tab. If you find there to be an issue with your insurance details, please contact our office for assistance with making the necessary changes. You’ll also want to update “Forms” under the “myVisits” tab in order to have your medical history populated into the system. Existing Users, please use the email address or username you used when creating the account along with your password, to enter into the portal. If you have forgotten your password, there is a link you can click on to have it reset.
To access the Patient Portal, to go: https://www.mypatientvisit.com/#/login?practiceID=ACHZPU>
Practice ID: ACHZPU.