The physicians and staff at West County Dermatology are committed to excellence in patient care. The practice consists of Daniel S. Ring, MD, Wayne A. Breer, MD, Pooja Dorward, MD and Gina M. Indelicato, NP-C.
West County Dermatology is located in a state-of-the-art private medical office in the heart of Chesterfield, near the intersection of Highway 40/64 and Olive/Clarkson roads. We continue to strive for excellent patient care specializing in cosmetic, clinical and surgical dermatology. We fully believe in and strive to achieve our mission of SKIN: Health, Safety, and Beauty™.
We consider ourselves pioneers in our local Dermatology community with several unique aspects of our practice including:
- On-site Dermatopathologist
- Advanced Electronic Medical Record system
- First to offer XTRAC® Laser in St. Louis
- First to offer expanded Patch Testing in the St. Louis Dermatology community
- Photodynamic Therapy for precancerous skin conditions
- Experience with BOTOX® for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) on axillae and other areas
- Wide variety of cosmetic services (BOTOX® and fillers)
*Results may vary per patient.